Sunday 8 July 2012

Sunday Stitch Up

Sunday's three...

Bright and early start thanks to little Edie Rose, she is a chirpy little early riser. Despite being super tired, it was the best start to the day, snuggled on the sofa with a cuppa and the babes at 5.30am...

So, in a bid to catch the worm I packaged up a couple of orders and finished a cream version of my crochet boot cuffs (all before 7am). I'm really excited to get these in the shop. Even though they're more of a winter accessory, I do think they'd look cute with bare legs, a skirt and boots for a summer evening...thoughts?

Reading. I've been reading. Very excited about this. I am notoriously bad for making time to read. I probably manage one maybe  two books a year. Not because I don't enjoy reading, I love reading,  but I think I'm too busy to do it, which I obviously am not, I managed it today! So, I am challenging myself to have finished 2 books by the end of the month. We'll see how I get on, but I have to give it a shot!

Happy days x

No comments:

Post a Comment