Sunday 1 May 2011

Sunday May 1st 2011 - Today's Three Things!







The Daily 3!

1. Lovely babies - last day of maternity leave today and I've been thinking so much about how lucky I am to have 2 beautiful, healthy and happy children. Such special times.

2. My Family - I had a such a lovely chat with my brother today, I haven't spoken to him for ages, so nice to catch up. Really missing not having my family close today.

3. Becoming domestic - I'm desperate to be as organised as I possibly can with our lives so that when I'm back at work things remain on an even-ish kilter. Very productive today, meal planning, cleaning, batch cooking, playdough making (Charlie demanded I make yellow, orange and green today), I even created a household planning file containing said meal plans, recipes, baby routines etc..perhaps a little overkill but I am very fond of the mantra "fail to prepare, prepare to fail"!

No comments:

Post a Comment