Saturday 30 April 2011

Saturday April 30th 2011 - Today's Three Things!





The Daily 3!

1. Making Playdough - so much fun, super simple and Charlie spent hours playing with it, he wanted pink playdough, so I scented it with strawberry flavouring, mmm...

2. Smiley babies - really enjoying my two happy children, back to work in 2 days, so really trying to make the most of spending time with my little family.

3. Nap time - having been struck down with a 24 hour sick bug yesterday (causing me to miss the Royal Wedding party my friend and I had planned and fail to write my blog entry - boo hoo), i was so tired, so today whilst babies slept after lunch, so did I. Just what the doctor ordered!

P.S. Incase you were wondering, yesterday's 3 would have been, in short:


1. My macaroons - turned out rather well.
2. Lovely husband, for looking after me and babies yesterday.
3. The Wedding - she looked just lovely, what a dress McQueen, just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment