Wednesday 11 April 2012

Hoppy Easter!

Happy Belated Easter Everyone!

Here are a couple of lovely things from the looooong weekend. I'm loving the is short week at work :)

Tulips from my Pa...

Beautiful tulips from my lovely dad - LOVE tulips!





Hot Cross Bun Bread and Butter Pudding - De-Licious

Lovely weekend with the family! My Pa and Brother and his lovely girlfriend came to Cornwall and we've had lots of fun on the beach and cooking and eating! A nice little Easter egg hunt for the little people too :)

Pass the Mustard



Its been very nice to be busy filling orders for the shop, lots of Mint Clutches heading to the USofA! Happy days...pretty excited about this Mustard version I've been working on, in the shop tomorrow x


1 comment:

  1. Oh, my, that looks delish! And tulips are the best :).

    ReplyDelete