Monday 26 March 2012

Broccoli, Bibs and a Beautiful Bride

Wedding Photographer Cornwall



I absolutely love this picture. It's from a Vintage themed wedding that my husband did the photography for, the bride looks like a movie star! The day looks like something straight from Pinterest, so much fun and so wonderful! There are more pic here.

From plough..
..to plate in 15 mins

I dared to venture past the allotment today. It was a bit like a scene out of where the wild thing are. We have a lot of digging to do before this season's produce can be planted. However, I was utterly amazed at the amount of wonderful veggies that were there in our neglected patch! We have LOADS of leeks, kale and some purple sprouting broccoli....I picked a big bunch, 15 minutes later I was home and eating it for my supper. What an utter treat - we are very lucky to have such a fantastic space to grow.



I made a batch of bibs over the weekend, with some lovely organic cotton, really gorgeous fabrics, Edie looks a peach in them! In the shop soon...

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment