Saturday 7 May 2011

Saturday May 7th 2011 - Today's Three Things




1. Irish Potato Cakes - aka Potato Farls - this morning I made round, heart and bunny shaped ones to tempt my two year old tinker who is not much of an eater…they went down a treat and were so simple to make. Mashed potato, butter and enough flour to make a dough, roll out, cut into any shape you desire and dry fry for a few minutes on either side! Easy peasy!

2. Cheeky naps - both babies soundly sleeping for lunchtime naps, for once I'm making the most of it and rather than tidying up, going to have a snooze - I have been up since 5am - surely it's allowed!

3. Crocheting - this morning I took advantage of being woken super early and finally stared crocheting granny squares I'd made ages ago together. This is one of my favourite crafts. Especially pleasing to see odd squares becoming a much more impressive size!

No comments:

Post a Comment