Sunday 4 September 2011

Sunday September 4th 2011 - All you need is love!

Wowzers - what an amazingly lovely few days!

1. Happy family times - my lovely mama came to say for a few days. It's been 3 months since I've seen her and it's been wonderful. We hung out with the babies, who just adore her and Edie started saying hiya and chicken after visiting the allotment and seeing our neighbours 2 day old chicks!

2. Wonderful wedding day- my dearest friend Poppy got married yesterday. It was utterly perfect. The happiest wedding I've ever been to, she looked stunning and the happy couple, well, so happy! An amazing time had by all, even if a little to much fizz had by me...early bed to recover!

3. Watching the world grow - there were so many old friends at the wedding, all grown up, married with beautiful babies. It reminds me to be so thankful for what we have, so lucky to love and be loved, and to have such precious people around us, it's true, all you need is love!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment