Wednesday 27 April 2011

Wednesday April 27th 2011 - Today's Three Things!

The Daily 3!

1. Friends - today I met my wonderful friend Verity, we sat with the babies and boys in her lovely garden drinking tea, nibbling biscuits and planning the baking requirements for the Royal Wedding party that we're having on Thursday. Me: blue, red and white macaroons and Her: Union Jack fondant fancies (the sponge for which I'm baking for her as we speak - the house is smelling cakey delicious!)...I'll keep you posted.

2. My clematis - finally the fisrt flower has burst open, its really rather a treat!

3. Charlie dressing up - the hilarity of walking into the lounge and finding Charlie standing in his Gruffalo Pyjamas, sporting a rather super spotty blue shower cap - priceless! What a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment